March 12-16, 2018
South Georgian Bay has plenty of events and attractions for the family to enjoy while on March Break. Explore kids activities, and family-friendly resources.
⛷ Go skiing or snowboarding at Blue Mountain Resort. Lessons are available. Get ready for days filled with adventure and fun on and off the slopes!
🎢 March Break Blue Mountain Visit Blue Mountain Village. Ride the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, and paint pottery at Crock a Doodle. Activities in the Village – Taffy on Snow, Groove Dancing, Amazing Race!, Drumming, DJ Party, Magic Show, Live Music, Family Yoga. Complete Schedule
🍭 Watch mouth-watering candy and chocolate being made at The Candy Factory in Collingwood and browse the shop full of delectable treats.
🎳 Go bowling, followed by a game of pool at Georgian Bowl, always a fun time for families.
⚓️ Learn about the ship building and former shipyards at the Collingwood Museum or go to the Simcoe County Museum, Meaford Museum or Craigleith Heritage Depot for stories of people and activities past. Collingwood Museum is running a special program for kids
🚗 Take a scenic drive around the area and take in each of the scenic lookouts.
🧗♂️Take a guided tour of the winter caves with Free Spirit Tours. Make sure to book ahead.
❄ Book a hummer and snowshoe tour with Xtreme Adventures.
🎿 Book a customized, outdoor adventure with Eagle Adventures.
🛀 While the kids are enjoying March Break programs at one of the local museums or libraries, take time to relax at The Scandinave Spa.
- March Break Activites at Blue Mountain Resort (March 10-18th)
- March Break at the Marsh Street Centre (March 12-16th)
- Healing with Your Ancestors: Generational Healing™ Live Demo (March 13th)
- South Georgian Bay Dragon’s Den Audition (March 14th)
- A Bird Chronicle at the BMFA (March 14th)
- Bird’s of Prey (March 14th)
- The McCartney Years, the world’s no.1 Paul McCartney concert experience (March 15th)
- Peter Pan by DuffleBag Theatre (March 16th)
- Trivia Night at Coffin Ridge (March 16th)
- Whisky Tasting at The Dam Pub (March 20th)
- Meaford Museum March Break Programs (March 12-16th)
- March Break Programs at the L.E.Shore Library(March 12-16th)
- March Break Market at Side Launch Brewery (March 11th)
- Theatre Collingwood March Break Drama Camp (March 12-16th)
Click “+ events” to see more events each day.