In This BBC News Article, Karen Willison weighs in on the massive sales boom in Southern Georgian Bay.
The home office is a “huge factor in our exponential growth,” Willison says. Nor does she believe the trend will end once the crisis is past. “I believe 80% will continue. The other 20% won’t have a choice with companies wanting them in the office, or people will change jobs.”
READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON BBC HERE: http://www.bbc.com/storyworks/financial-wellness-tdresl2021/article-page2-rethinking-home-base-